Makes: 1 pie
g plain flour
A little bit of water
g sliced almonds
tablespoons Almond butter or apricot jam
tablespoon Vanilla sugar
In This Recipe
- Half the apricots Dice the butter
- Combine flour, salt and sugar. Add diced butter and rub the butter into the flour until it is crumbly. Using an electric mixer, add the egg and a little bit of water. Form a ball and set in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- Roll out the dough in a 9 inches pie pan. Cover bottom of the dough with parchment paper and pastry weights and bake for about 20 minutes on 350F.
- Remove the weights and cover the bottom with almond butter or apricot jam. Preheat oven on 400F
- Arrange the apricots on the dough, skin-side down. They should fit tightly next to each other. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes. A couple of minutes before the end sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- Serve warm or cold