If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kale Salad for people who need to know how to get kale so soft and creamy. When I make this I think :I could be a vegan...but then I snap out of it. —cookbooksareforeveryone
Serves 2 for lunch
- 1 bunch kale - stems removed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 splash ponzu vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pistachios or walnuts (optional)
- 1 large watermelon radish or 4 smaller radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon agave or honey
- wash kale remove tough stems and tear leaves into bite sized pieces
- put kale into a large mixing bowl and roll up your sleeves Spoon the flesh from the avocado onto the kale add the juice of a lemon, the olive oil, and begin to "massage " it all together until the avocado looks creamy and the kale feels soft (about two minutes)
- combine ponzu vinegar, honey, thinly slice radishes, nuts and some salt and pepper with the kale
- TRY, just try to share it with a friend.....