If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy apple rings to enjoy as a snack —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 4-5 apples
milliliters Apple juice
milliliters white wine (optional)
tablespoons brown sugar
cup bread crumbs
cup pumpkin seeds or pistachios
- Peel the apple, remove pits, and slice into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Heat apple juice, wine, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan. Add apples and cook for 5-6 minutes on low heat. Remove the apples and let them dry
- Using an electric mixer, ground the pumpkin seeds or pistachios. Mix with the breadcrumbs.
- Beat the egg or eggs in a bowl (depends on the size)
- Cover apple with flour first, then dip in the egg and finally coat with breadcrumb-pumpkin seeds/pistachio mixture.
- Heat some butter in a pan and fry the apple rings. Once they are cook let them dry on kitchen paper.Enjoy!