If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Pie crust pastry
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 3 handfuls raspberries
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds + 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup ground coconut + 1 tbsp
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- Coconut flakes
- Sliced almonds
- Preheat your oven on 400F
- Roll out the dough in a pie pan and scatter 1 tbsp of ground almonds and 1 tbsp of ground coconut on the dough.
- Puree the raspberries with a fork and combine with 3 tbsp of raspberries jam. Spread out this mixture on the dough.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, ground almond and coconut, butter and sugar. You use an electric mixer or a whisk. Pour onto the jam and top with coconut flakes and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 20 and let cool.