If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just to let you know, except for the ricotta, I don't use cheese in this recipe just because I feel like it changes the taste of the fish and pumpkin sauce too much.But you can add parmesan on top —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 20 cannelloni
tablespoon fresh ginger
Olive oil for cooking
milliliters dry white wine
milliliters vegetable broth
salt and pepper
tablespoons pumpkin seeds
tablespoons fresh parsley
- Chop the garlic and ginger. Heat some oil in a saucepan and cook the garlic and ginger.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree then add 125ml white wine and vegetable broth. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Preheat oven on 400F
- Boil cannelloni in salted water for 3-5 min. Dry them well once they are cookied
- Wash and dry the fish filets. Cut into bite-size dices. Stir together fish, pumpkin seeds ricotta and salt, pepper. Chop the parsley and stir in as well.
- Puree or mix the pumpkin sauce with an electric mixer and season to taste.
- Pour half of the sauce in an oven dish
- Fill the cannelloni with the fish filling and arrange them in the oven dish. Pour the rest of mixture on top of the cannelloni.
- Bake for 30minutes.