Author Notes: Just to let you know, except for the ricotta, I don't use cheese in this recipe just because I feel like it changes the taste of the fish and pumpkin sauce too much.But you can add parmesan on top —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 20 cannelloni
tablespoon fresh ginger
Olive oil for cooking
milliliters dry white wine
milliliters vegetable broth
salt and pepper
tablespoons pumpkin seeds
tablespoons fresh parsley
- Chop the garlic and ginger. Heat some oil in a saucepan and cook the garlic and ginger.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree then add 125ml white wine and vegetable broth. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Preheat oven on 400F
- Boil cannelloni in salted water for 3-5 min. Dry them well once they are cookied
- Wash and dry the fish filets. Cut into bite-size dices. Stir together fish, pumpkin seeds ricotta and salt, pepper. Chop the parsley and stir in as well.
- Puree or mix the pumpkin sauce with an electric mixer and season to taste.
- Pour half of the sauce in an oven dish
- Fill the cannelloni with the fish filling and arrange them in the oven dish. Pour the rest of mixture on top of the cannelloni.
- Bake for 30minutes.