If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 16 scallops
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut water (not milk)
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 passion fruits
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the scallops and place in a bowl.
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the pulp.
- In another bowl, whisk together lemon juice, coconut water, 2 tbsp coriander, olive oil, chives and passion fruits
- Add this marinade to the scallops, season with salt and pepper and let sit for at least 30 minutes
- De-seed the pomegranate
- Before serving put the scallops on individual plates or in ramequins and top with pomegranate seeds and some fresh coriander