tablespoons coconut water (not milk)
tablespoons fresh coriander
tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Dice the scallops and place in a bowl.
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the pulp.
- In another bowl, whisk together lemon juice, coconut water, 2 tbsp coriander, olive oil, chives and passion fruits
- Add this marinade to the scallops, season with salt and pepper and let sit for at least 30 minutes
- De-seed the pomegranate
- Before serving put the scallops on individual plates or in ramequins and top with pomegranate seeds and some fresh coriander