If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ribs so easy and effortless that you'll almost feel bad for enjoying them so much! —mtlabor
- 8 or more pork short ribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Turn your crockpot on to the high setting.
- Stack the short ribs in first. Then, one by one, just "dump" each of the above ingredients (and feel free to improvise, because that's exactly what I did here!) on top of the short ribs.
- Once all the ingredients are in there, you can either use your hands and be primal with it, or take a spoon or tongs and just move the ribs around so that they're evenly coated with all the ingredients.
- Then cover the crockpot and cook on the high setting for about 1 hour. Then switch to low and cook for about 8 hours, or at least 5.