If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 people
cup icing sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoons tbsp almond paste or thick almond butter
handful Sliced almonds
- Peel the pears and scoop out the centre without cutting the pears. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside
- For the syrup, bring water and icing sugar to a boil. Add the vanilla extract and reduce heat to medium. Poach the pears for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until tender. Remove the pears and let them dry on paper towel.
- Preheat oven on 400F
- Fill the inside of the pears with about 1 tbsp almond paste or almond butter
- Place the pears in an oven dish and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle with sliced almonds.