A nice savory cheese cake
A nice savory cheese cake—MarieGlobetrotter
crackers (salted or unsalted)
tablespoons butter, softened
milliliters soy cream or cooking cream
handful chopped walnuts
In This Recipe
- Combine crumbled crackers and butter to obtain a smooth dough. Cover the bottom of a Springform mold with the crust. Set in the fridge
- Stir together agar-agar and cream in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil but stir constantly for about a minute. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine Stilton and quark. Add the cream and stir again Pour the wet mixture onto the cracker crust. Place cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Wash the grapes and cut in half. Remove the seeds and set aside.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from Springform and layer the grapes in a circular pattern, round side down, fitting them as close together as possible. They should cover the whole surface. Top with chopped walnuts.