If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A nice savory cheese cake —MarieGlobetrotter
crackers (salted or unsalted)
tablespoons butter, softened
milliliters soy cream or cooking cream
handful chopped walnuts
- Combine crumbled crackers and butter to obtain a smooth dough. Cover the bottom of a Springform mold with the crust. Set in the fridge
- Stir together agar-agar and cream in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil but stir constantly for about a minute. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine Stilton and quark. Add the cream and stir again Pour the wet mixture onto the cracker crust. Place cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Wash the grapes and cut in half. Remove the seeds and set aside.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from Springform and layer the grapes in a circular pattern, round side down, fitting them as close together as possible. They should cover the whole surface. Top with chopped walnuts.