Author Notes: Delicious recipe for a romantic dinner idea - mashed potato recipe —Tricia Summers
cup Whole milk
pint Dehydrated Parsley
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, and cover with salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Turn heat to high, and allow the potatoes to dry for about 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher twice around the pot, then add the butter and milk. Continue to mash until smooth and fluffy.
- Whisk in the salt and black pepper until evenly distributed, about 15 seconds.
- Garnish with a pinch of parsley ;)