If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Silky smooth chocolate and cream cheese make this cheesecake an ultimate treat. You will be addicted to it after the first bite. —Tammie Nemecek
Graham and Cookie Crumb Crust
- 3/4 cup Finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup Finely ground oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter (okay, use margarine if you like, but why skimp)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Cheesecake Filling and Sour Cream Topping
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3 8 oz packages)
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons nutella (heaping, and add more if you like)
- 1 1/2 pints Sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, oreo cookie crumbs, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon until well blended. Line a spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Press mixture onto bottom and up a little bit of the sides of the pan. Place in refrigerator to chill while you make the filling
- Beat sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Ad eggs, one at a time. Add nutella and vanilla. Beat for another 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan and bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Just before the cheesecake is set, remove the cheesecake from the oven and top with the sour cream mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more.
- Let cool and move from pan. Store in the refrigerator.