Makes: 1 tart
multi grain flour
pinch salt and pepper
Comté cheese (sharp cheddar)
handful chopped walnuts
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Stir together flours, water, olive oil and salt and knead until the dough becomes smooth
- Roll out the dough and line dough in a pie dish
- Wash the pears but do not peel them. Cut the pears using a mandolin slicer.
- Grate the Comté cheese
- Put one layer of pear on the bottom of the dough, then a layer of cheese. Set aside some of the cheese for later. Season with pepper than add another layer of pear.
- Top with chopped walnuts and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- When you take the tart out of the oven add the rest of the cheese and serve warm.