If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 tart
multi grain flour
pinch salt and pepper
Comté cheese (sharp cheddar)
handful chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Stir together flours, water, olive oil and salt and knead until the dough becomes smooth
- Roll out the dough and line dough in a pie dish
- Wash the pears but do not peel them. Cut the pears using a mandolin slicer.
- Grate the Comté cheese
- Put one layer of pear on the bottom of the dough, then a layer of cheese. Set aside some of the cheese for later. Season with pepper than add another layer of pear.
- Top with chopped walnuts and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- When you take the tart out of the oven add the rest of the cheese and serve warm.