Serves: 1 (one salmon filet per person)
tablespoons Dijon mustard
tablespoon dry white or red wine
tablespoon olive oil
6-8 oz. wild caught salmon fillet per person
Lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, wine, and oil until combined.
- Pre-heat the â€œbroilâ€ function in your oven.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets.
- Continue broiling until cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to plates and serve with a few lemon wedges if youâ€™d like and serve with sauteed greens.