If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rice Krispie treats are given a sticky-sweet, fruity update with the addition of pear and apple spread, golden syrup and hazelnuts. Definitely not just for kids —QuasiSiciliana
tablespoons golden syrup
1 1/2 heaped
tablespoons pear and apple spread (sirop de liege)
dried apple rings
- Melt the butter and syrup over a low heat.
- Add the pear and apple spread and stir until combined.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the dry ingredients.
- Press firmly into an oiled brownie pan, flattening the top with the back of a spatula. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal