If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can serve this as an entree or main dish —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 milliliters walnut oil
- 150 milliliters lukewarm milk
- 1 cup grated Gouda
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2/3 cup dried apricots
- 3 fresh apricots
- 200g firm ricotta
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the flour and beat again. Add the oil then the milk.
- Add the maple syrup, grated Gouda, salt and pepper.
- Dice dried and fresh apricots and fold into the mixture. Finally, add the pistachios, thyme and ricotta cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a cake mold and bake for 45 minutes.