If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almond butter is like peanut butter, and you can get it from a supermarket —elena antoniou
grams almond butter
grams 70% chocolate
splash almond essence
splash amaretto or brandy
- turn oven on to 160c. Oil a 22 cent. cake dish
- beat the egg whites until soft peaks form and add a pinch of salt
- melt the chocolate over hot water. take care so that the chocolate does not get too hot
- in a blender mix the almond butter, softened butter, sugar and the egg yolks for 3-4 minutes. Pour everything in a large bowl and fold in the egg whites.
- Pour in the tin, and bake for 30-35 minutes