If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I believe Speculoos cookies are called Biscoff cookie in the US —MarieGlobetrotter
- 3 stems of rhubarb
- 2 pears
- 1 cup Speculoos cookies, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 crumbled Speculoos cookie
- 200 milliliters almond or soy milk
- 150 soy cream (15%), approximately
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Wash and peel the rhubarb, and cut into small dices. Do the same with the pears
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Beat together eggs and sugar. Stir in the flour then gradually pour in the milk and cream. Combine well and pour into a round cake pan.
- Arrange the rhubarb and top with crumbled Speculoos cookies.
- Cut the butter into small diced and spread on top of the clafoutis.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve cold or warm