Author Notes: A deliciously healthy dip that goes perfectly will chips and guacamole. —Chrissy / Eat Some, Wear Some
tablespoon apple cider vinegar
tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
yellow onion, cut into 4-6 pieces
In This Recipe
- Move your oven rack to the top and turn on the broiler.
- Remove tomatillo husks. Place on a baking sheet along with the roughly cut onion. Halve jalapeños and remove stem and seeds, then add to baking sheet.
- Blister and char tomatillo, jalapeno and onion under the broiler â€“ keep an eye on them, the timing really depends on your oven and you may need to move the pan around for even charring.
- Working in batches (depending on the size of your food processor), puree charred items along with cider vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and a teaspoon of salt.
- Working in batches (depending on the size of your food processor), puree charred items along with cider vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar