If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light salad you can eat for dinner with some potatoes or for lunch with some toasted bread.
Very easy and fast, but healthy and filling at the same time.
- 1 smoked mackerel
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 apple (elstar)
- small handfull raisins
- some letuche leafs
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon honey
- drops white wine vinegar
- pepper and salt
- Soak the raisins in warm water.
- Mix the yogurt with honey, vinegar, parsley and generous pepper and salt. Cut the onion small and the apple a little bigger.
- Take the meat of the fish and mix it with the apple, onion, raisins and combine with the yogurt. Decorate a bowl with lettuce leaves and place the salad on top of it.