If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is from Pakistani cuisine and if you like spicy food then this chicken will be your first choice , i adopted this recipe from a famous chef Zakir's cookbook.This roasted chicken is all time favorite of my family ,i usually marinate chicken overnight .Few spices i have added in original recipe ,but this is my surety that you will like it in all three forms...roasted ,steamed or baked. —AinyCooks
- 1 Whole chicken
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Ginger and garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons Red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons All spice powder
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Oyester sauce
- In a deep pan add oil 2 tbsp ,water 1 cup and chicken ,just give a few minutes boil to chicken .
- Now make cuts on chicken and mix all spices in a small bowl then apply on the chicken .Make sure fill this in cuts also.
- You can steam this chicken after 3-4 hours marination time, or you can bake also.
- According to original recipe you can fry chicken also.
- Serve with salad or any sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar