If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple recipe that is beautiful enough to take center stage at a picnic or barbecue. —I Can Cook That
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 ounces feta cheese (preferably French feta)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a saute pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat .
- When it begins to boil, lower the heat so that the vinegar is just simmering.
- Remove from heat and let cool. It will turn into a thick syrup, the consistency of chocolate syrup.
- Add the watermelon to a bowl.
- Crumble the feta and mix in with the watermelon.
- Drizzle with the balsamic reduction and serve.