Author Notes: A simple recipe that is beautiful enough to take center stage at a picnic or barbecue. —I Can Cook That
cups cubed watermelon
ounces feta cheese (preferably French feta)
cup balsamic vinegar
In This Recipe
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a saute pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat .
- When it begins to boil, lower the heat so that the vinegar is just simmering.
- Remove from heat and let cool. It will turn into a thick syrup, the consistency of chocolate syrup.
- Add the watermelon to a bowl.
- Crumble the feta and mix in with the watermelon.
- Drizzle with the balsamic reduction and serve.