cup dried lavender
cup raw honey
ounces Rhubarb Tea
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove the zest from two lemons.
- Squeeze the juice from the 4 lemons (about 2/3 cup juice) and set aside; be sure to strain in case any seeds got in.
- Add 5 1/2 cups of water and the lemon zest to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the lavender.
- Partially cover the pot and lower the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl. Strain the liquid over the sieve, pressing on the herbs to extract all the liquid.
- Stir in the lemon juice and the honey until it dissolves. Allow to cool completely.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces Rhubarb Tea to each glass.
- Fill with the Lavender Lemonade and serve.