If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 3 1/2 cups
cups 1/2-inch-thick rhubarb slices (about 1 generous pound)
16-ounce package frozen sliced sweetened strawberries, thawed
tablespoon Hella BItter Aromatic
- 1. Combine rhubarb, sugar and water in heavy medium saucepan.
- 2. Bring just to boil.
- 3. Reduce heat, cover and cook just until rhubarb is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat; mix in berries, Hella Bitter Aromatic. Chill until cold.
cup Heavy or Whipping Cream
teaspoon or 4 dashes Hella Bitter Aromatic
- 1. Combine Sugar and Cream. When mixture begins to thicken add bitters.
- 2. Continue whipping until desired thickness. We like soft peaks.
- 3. Use as a topping on any dessert fit for whipped cream.
- 4. Enjoy!