If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Two individual cheesecakes.A delicious entrée or main dish served with a salad —MarieGlobetrotter
teaspoon curcuma powder
- Preheat the oven on 350F Melt the butter and mix together with crackers and curcuma.
- Press the cracker mixture on the bottom of two small springform pans and bake for about 10 minutes
Apricot jam and cheese topping
creamy ewe's milk, almost brie style
milliliters soy cream
- Cut the apricots into dices. Cook them in a saucepan on medium heat with the tea, sugar and curry powder for 15 minutes.
- In a another sauce pan, melt the goat cheese with the soy cream on low heat
- In a bowl, combine this mixture with the cream cheese and quark. Beat the eggs and add to the cheese mixture. Season with pepper.
- Take the base of the cheesecake out of the oven. Spread apricot jam on the cracker-base then pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Cut the remaining apricot into slices and arrange on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 25-30 on 320F