tablespoons frozen orange juice
cups circle pinapples
tablespoons Brown Sugar
teaspoon Soya Sauce
- Take juice from pineapples, brown sugar, mustard and soya sauce and mix these ingredients together. This will create a marinade.
- Overnight, put ham, cloves and the marinade into a large plastic oven bag and take the air out. Store in fridge overnight.
- Next day, place the ham uncovered into the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Keep the marinade out and baste ham every 1/2 hour with new marinade.
- After 2 1/2 hours, add pineapple circles with toothpicks and put the marinade over. Turn the oven up to 425 degrees F for half an hour.
- If you run out of marinade, remove some from the bottom of the pan.
More Great Recipes: