If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice
- 3 cups circle pinapples
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Soya Sauce
- Whole Cloves
- Take juice from pineapples, brown sugar, mustard and soya sauce and mix these ingredients together. This will create a marinade.
- Overnight, put ham, cloves and the marinade into a large plastic oven bag and take the air out. Store in fridge overnight.
- Next day, place the ham uncovered into the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Keep the marinade out and baste ham every 1/2 hour with new marinade.
- After 2 1/2 hours, add pineapple circles with toothpicks and put the marinade over. Turn the oven up to 425 degrees F for half an hour.
- If you run out of marinade, remove some from the bottom of the pan.
More Great Recipes: Entrees