If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups Penne Pasta
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 4 Hot Italian Sausages
- 1 Onion
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Red and Green Pepper
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 can Chopped, Drained Plum Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups (each) Grated, Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add sausages and cook 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from pan.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Reduce heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until peppers are barely tender, about 5 - 7 minutes. Stir cheeses together.
- Drain pasta when cooked and turn into a casserole dish along with sausages, vegetables plum tomatoes and half of the cheese mixture. Toss together. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake covered, in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for 10 - 15 minutes until casserole is hot.
More Great Recipes: