If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 stalk of broccoli or cauliflour
- 2 stalks of chopped celery
- 1/2 green chopped pepper
- 2 small onions
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth (use chicken oxo)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- some salt and pepper
- 3 1/2 cups egg noodles
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Add garlic, broccoli or cauliflour, celery, pepper, onions, and carrots into a wok, cook 3 - 4 minutes
- Combine cornstarch, soya sauce and chicken broth and add to veggies. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add to the cooked chicken, salt and pepper, and ginger, egg noodles and stir. top with chopped walnuts.
More Great Recipes: Entrees