If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 handful Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice
- 1/2 cup Long Grain White Rice
- 2 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Stalk of Broccoli
- Mix together approx 500 gr of shredded cheddar cheese with 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- In the 4L casserole dish place 1/2 the rice on the bottom. Then half of the broccoli, and then place the rest of the rice on top. The remainder of the broccoli goes on next.
- Spoon soup and cheese mixture on top and bake uncovered for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
More Great Recipes: Entrees