stalks of celery
cups shredded cabbage
cup minute rice
can of tomato soup
In This Recipe
- Peel and slice 2 or 3 potatoes, 2 stalks of celery and 1/2 of an onion into a large casserole dish.
- Put about 1/2 a can of tomato soup on top, and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Add hamburger that has been browned a bit and that has the fat drained off. add the other half of sliced onion.
- Add 1 cup of minute rice and spread 1/2 a can of tomato soup on top.
- Top with 2 cups of cabbage, that is thinly sliced. Add the last 1/2 of the tomato soup.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 350 degrees.