If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2-3 potatoes
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 onion
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup minute rice
- 1 can of tomato soup
- Peel and slice 2 or 3 potatoes, 2 stalks of celery and 1/2 of an onion into a large casserole dish.
- Put about 1/2 a can of tomato soup on top, and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Add hamburger that has been browned a bit and that has the fat drained off. add the other half of sliced onion.
- Add 1 cup of minute rice and spread 1/2 a can of tomato soup on top.
- Top with 2 cups of cabbage, that is thinly sliced. Add the last 1/2 of the tomato soup.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 350 degrees.
More Great Recipes: