If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Chicken Carcus
- 1 packet Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Oxo Cubes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Celery
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cup Peas
- 2 Potatoes
- Boil Chicken Carcass for 1 hour
- Remove bones and add water if necessary. Remove the excess fat, and put it somewhere cold overnight.
- The next day, place 3 tbsp of onion soup, the oxo cubes and seasoning into a pot.
- Place carrots, cabbage onions, celery and parsley in a processor.
- Peel and chop in some tomatoes or use some canned tomatoes. Place diced and peeled potatoes into the pot next. Simmer for one hour or so. Add can of peas last. Enjoy :)
More Great Recipes: