If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 milliliters cans of drained mushrooms
- 2 cups celery stalks
- 1 cup large onion
- 1/2 cabbage
- Brown 3 chicken breasts (diced) in a bit of oil. Remove from wok.
- Add drained mushrooms. Add celery, and sliced onion. Cook in a bit of water for 5 minutes.
- Then add shredded cabbage and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook some rice, add the chicken. Mix vegetables in.
More Great Recipes: Entrees