If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sprinkle salmon steaks with sugar and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan, mix together sugar, maple syrup, and water into a large frying pan. Heat on medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Then mix together, olive oil, fish sauce, and minced garlic clove. Add to above and reduce heat.
- Add salmon, sprinkle pepper on both sides. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered turning fish halfway through. Stir sauce often until caramelized.
- After, remove salmon from heat and sprinkle with fried shallots and sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
More Great Recipes: Entrees