Author Notes: homemade yogurt with no machine needed —g2food
Makes: 2 pots
liter full fat pasteurized milk
tablespoon plain/unflavored yogurt (at room temperature)
In This Recipe
- Heat the milk to the boiling point... and keep simmering on low heat for 20 minutes...
- pour the milk into your earthenware pots... and let cool to lukewarm (45 C)
- at this moment,you may add 1 tablespoon of yogurt-diluted with 2-3 tablespoons of lukewarm milk, into our pots very gently,pouring down the side, so that any skin that may have formed on top is not disturbed...
- Cover with a clean dishtowel,then wrap with a thicker cloth... and leave to rest for 5 hours...
- put in the fridge without the lids,and leave it for a day!