If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Makes about 20 drumsticks. —Gwen Yager
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 20 drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse drumsticks and arrange them in a roasting pan.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Spread sauce all over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes.