If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 cans tomato soup
- Mix hamburger, crumbs, rice, onion, eggs and seasonings.
- Form into balls and place in a baking dish. (1 layer)
- Heat tomato sauce in microwave and pour over meatballs. Make sure to add a bit of water to the soup to make it a bit thinner.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours @ 350 degrees F.
More Great Recipes: