If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 16 oz can salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk (1/4 canned skim, 1/4 regular)
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Flake salmon - beat egg slightly
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into a greased loaf pan.
- Cook for 35 - 45 minutes at 350 degrees F or until light brown.
- To add sauce: spoon a couple of tbsp onto the top of the loaf.