If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
large red bell pepper
teaspoon fresh lemon juice
teaspoon olive oil
teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Slice peppers into 1/2 inch strips.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients and mix together.
- Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake until tenser, shaking pan occasionally. (15 minutes)
- Sprinkle on sea salt after placed on a serving plate. Serve.
More Great Recipes: