medium potatoes, thinly sliced
tablespoons chopped onion
tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
cup skim milk
In This Recipe
- In a bowl mix together the flour, pepper and salt.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place 1/3 of potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of flour mixture.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Top with cheese.
- Pour milk spreading it over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting one side.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Rotate dish, and continue microwaving potatoes on high for 2 minutes.
- Continue until, potatoes are tender.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the microwave.