If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 medium cake pan
- 200g butter
- 75g brown sugar
- 90g sugar
- 250g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 medium pears
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 40g flour
- 70g pear or apple sauce
- 30g sliced almonds
- Arrange some parchment paper in a square cake pan
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and 50g sugar until foamy.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl, then add butter to form a dough. Press the dough into the brownie pan then sprinkle with almond powder. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Peel and grate the pears. In a bowl, stir together pears and lemon juice.
- Beat together egg white with salt and gradually add 40g of sugar. Beat until quite stiff. Stir in the 40g of flour as well as the apple/pear sauce
- Pour this mixture the dough. Sprinkle almond slices on top and put back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, cut into bars and let cool.