If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has always been near to my heart because this recipe helped me find the dream of my life, my husband —Sneha
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Maida
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Soda
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup White Chocolate for Garnish
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Chocolate Essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- In a bowl, beat condensed milk and butter till all lumps are removed. Beat it in one direction only. Keep aside
- Mix maida, baking powder, soda and cocoa powder 3 times and keep it aside.
- Add this maida mixture slowly in the condensed milk batter and add milk when the batter becomes thick. Batter should be of pouring consistency.
- Lastly add essence and carrot and mix for 1 minute.
- In a dusted and Greece mould, pour this mixture and bake for 45 min on gas.
- Un-mould the cake and allow it to cool.
- For icing, in a double boiler, put chocolate and cream and prepare the icing.
- Chill the cake for 2 hours and your Chocolate Carrot Cake is ready to serve.