If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bean is great with some chips, also delicious over a salad. It's easy to get creative with this dip the base is the sauce, the beans, corn and FETA. —Miss Carolyn
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 2 cups Frozen Corn
- 8 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Jalepeno pepper/or other hot peppers seeded and diced
- 1/2-1 Red Pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro
- 1/2 Avacado, diced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar in a seperate bowl
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, or large Tupperware.
- Pour oil, vinegar and sugar mixture over the bean mixture.
- Allow to sit refrigerated for an hour plus