If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
When you can't get away from your busy life to vacation this plate brings you the next best thing. Its a tropical vacation on a plate!
When you can't get away from your busy life to vacation this plate brings you the next best thing. Its a tropical vacation on a plate!—Dannine Olguin
cup oilve oil
cups Coconut milk
cup chopped onion
mashed garlic cloves
cup white sugar
cup tomato paste
cups lemon juice
- Soak the fish with sea salt, 3 mashed garlic cloves and 2 cups of lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Spray a deep pan with nonstick spray and add in 1/3 a cup of olive oil.
- Next sauté the onion till almost browned.
- Next add in the coconut milk, sugar and tomato paste. Mix it and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Take the fish and add about 1/8 of the liquid and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce over it and decorate with a spring of cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut