If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Blueberry muffins with cornmeal, sweetened with honey and topped with a crispy, sugary shell. The perfect combination of sweet and a little savory.
Blueberry muffins with cornmeal, sweetened with honey and topped with a crispy, sugary shell. The perfect combination of sweet and a little savory.—Sweet District
cups fresh blueberries
cup unsalted butter at room temperature
cup light brown sugar
cup granulated sugar
cup whole milk
cups all-purpose flour
cup yellow cornmeal
teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare muffin tins.
- Beat butter, sugars, and honey in a large bowl on medium speed until fluffy. Add one egg at a time and continue to beat for one minute.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and baking powder together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter and sugars a little at a time, beating at a low speed until combined. Continue beating slowly while adding milk and vanilla.
- Gently stir in blueberries until evenly distributed.
- Divide batter into muffin cups. Brush muffin tops with cold milk. Sprinkle each with granulated sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until muffins are golden brown and tester comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in tin for 10 minutes. Serve.