If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple way of making a fun and refreshing dessert. —Seven Bites
cups grapefruit juice
cup lemon juice
- You will need: 1. 16 plastic shot glasses (Warning: Glass shots will crack in the freezer. Only use plastic!) 2. 16 ice pop sticks (You can also use chop sticks and cut them in half)
- 1. Cut the grapefruit in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Refrain from squeezing out the seeds into the mixture. Repeat this process with the lemon into the same bowl.
- 2. Using a knife, take out the excess pieces of fruit by scraping the side of the grapefruit and lemon. Set the excess pulp in a separate bowl.
- 3. Add water and sugar into a pot and boil on high until the sugar has dissolved. Once finished, removed the pot off of the burner.
- 4. Add the juice into the pot. Once mixed, add in the excess pulp.
- 5. Pour mixture at the 3/4 mark of the plastic shot glass. Place in the freezer for an hour.
- 6. Once the mixture is forming into a solid, place the ice pop stick in the middle of the cup. (If the mixture isn't solid enough, wait an additional 15 minutes in order that the sticks will hold in place).
- 7. Place back in the freezer for an hour.
- 8. Once the cups are removed from the freezer, take the ice pops out from the cups by squeezing the cup and gently gripping on the stick to remove the ice pop.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert