If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was adapted from WholeNewMom.com, but I have changed it a lot. The coconut milk adds a very rich flavor. —D.
- 15 ounces can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint exract
- 3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and churn for about 20 minutes or until almost ice cream consistency.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Churn for about another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for a least 30 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert