Author Notes: This recipe was adapted from WholeNewMom.com, but I have changed it a lot. The coconut milk adds a very rich flavor. —D.
ounces can full fat coconut milk
cups almond milk
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon peppermint exract
cup dairy-free chocolate chips
In This Recipe
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and churn for about 20 minutes or until almost ice cream consistency.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Churn for about another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for a least 30 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert