If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: chewy chocolate chip cookies with dark chocolate and dried cherries —Sweet District
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 8 ounces dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Continue beating at medium speed, adding almond extract and eggs one at a time.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter and sugar mixture and beat at low speed until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Drop spoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake each batch for 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and allow to cool to set.