If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The 20something is suddenly gluten free. In an effort t expand my horizons. I took a shot at "Sprouted Mung Beans" at Whole Foods —cookbooksareforeveryone
Serves 4 as a side dish
dried mung beans, water, radishes
- 1 cup sprouted mung beans
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes (watermelon or others)
- add 1 cup mung beans to 3 cups salted water and boil for 5 minutes. Revove from heat and cover. In five minutes drain.
- thinly slice the radishes and add to beans
garlic shallot tahini dressing
- 1 clove section of garlic
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grapseed or light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- add all ingredients EXCEPT the tahini ,lemon,, oil and vinegar to a food processor or blender and finely chop. Now add the other ingredients. Thin with a bit of water if it is too thick..
- Add dressing to taste.