If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: you can try out different extracts.I've tried rose and orange blossom but quite like violet.You need something subtle. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 150g rhubarb
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking power
- 300gr flour
- 200gr sugar
- 125gr butter
- 3 eggs
- 125g yogurt
- 1 teaspoon violet extract
- Peel the rhubarb and cut into small dices.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until foamy then add the eggs one after the other
- In bowl, combine flour, yogurt, baking powder, and salt. Add to the egg-butter mixture and combine well.
- Finally stir in the rhubarb and violet flower extract Pour into a cake pan covered with parchment paper and bake for 45 minutes on 300F