If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I get major burger cravings. —ixshelle
- 6 ounces 80/20 ground beef
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 heirloom tomato slice
- 1 kaiser roll
- 1 pound assorted potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 dash salt & cracked pepper
- Wash and slice potatoes into strips. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Form your burger patty. I like to press a little dent in the center to keep them from puffing up too much.
- Cook! Use a meat thermometer to reach desired done-ness.
- While the burger is cooking, fry up your fries. I like to start them over low heat with a lid on the pan to get the centers cooking, then turn up the heat to brown them.